Friday, November 20, 2009

SATISFY Holidays' Week

go back home for few days,
rush back UKM for kursus bakal jurulatih,
miss muniandy 1 session class, but luckily still learn a lot from 2nd session.
Night, back room....rest~
woke up, prepare Home Nursing slide at midnight.
GOSH~so nervous!!!! tz was not my expertise topic, no much time for me to prepare. Many term i duno plus i still new in giving talk, times given talk sure tense me up...struggle with time and tense, study til 4am...
had nightmare

woke up at 7am,
8am rush to pusat kesihatan
really have a great thanks to En Hasmadi!!!!!!!!!!!!
he really patient to explain all the things i duno and rush the demo
1st time i think he is so good, so patient
he even take out pen write out all the bio term
point out the medicines and instruments
i need to understand all tz in 1 hour
i rushing by speak faster
what make me touching is he also rush with me by in and out to show me all the instruments
duno how to show my great appreciate!!!

Once finished asking, dash, have deep breath...start give talk~
Great! maybe morning talk too much, i forgot to nervous when giving talk. but after 1 hour talk i really voice out ...
back, gave myself the best reward to have a nice nap, afternoon, not able to woke up to attend the session.
No matter how tired it was, i still like tz society so much! love all the members, boards (no matter induk, detachments, cabang or cawangan) and events.

except tz, the most incredible is, i really speak too much with lily!!!
any moment also can talk.
rush slide also can talk made me rush until midnight
supper also can talk made 2nd day my skin become bad liao
talk until no energy
no voice then still can sign
today so excited v go to observe for part time jobsss
lily always no confident to herself
but actually she is attractive when talkative

I like tz type of holidays
keep on talking so much
maybe due to less of reading
i found out myself duno to talk in most moment, so angry but duno how to scold, duno to communicate when crisis happen

practice make perfect

No comments: