Sunday, July 24, 2011

Language Rescuer

Is too long for me to pick up my English, i always struggle among these 3 language.

Bahasa Melayu is my main language under my current situation,
English i can said totally not important but it make me low confident when speak to some of my English spoken friends.
Mandrin is the best language i can convey myself.

Is time for me to upgrade all of this language at once (~~~T.T help). As a teacher i can said that i am totally failed by no talent in talking. Come on practice with me~~~

6 comments:

Wei Xiong said...

Senior, you already forget about sign language?
Take some time to improve your Malay language and English.

moonshadow said...

haha,wei xiong, how can i forget about it. sign language is d most interesting among all tos language but currently around me non of them use it.

Wei Xiong said...

Warning : if you don't use sign language for long time, you might will forget sign language.
If you sure that you can't forget about sign language, I pray that you won't forget about it. I don't mean that I look down at you. More of people forget about sign language after had taught about it cos they don't use sign language. It's reality. I'm so glad because you think that sign language is d most interesting among all tos language. :)

Lily Love 77 said...

haha... wei xiong.. don't worry... Lim sure will remember sign for "apa" and "mengapa". She always signed these two with TC..

Lily Love 77 said...

Lim.. I hv the same problem with you too.. when i talk in front of ppl i also so scare oh... i hv no talent in language oh...

Anonymous said...

hello peeps!!! long time no see weh..:P hahahhaa...paiseh la, missing in action for "awhile" nia..:D yea yea, WX, don't worry of the 2 signs ~ apa and mengapa..surely, confirmly she will not forget....about languages, do not worry so much as you have to really speak with others...or another way to improve is to listen to songs...=)