Monday, July 19, 2010

Emptiness?

Recently, my DAYS just like lost control. Feeling very uneasy...unpeaceful~
a lots things have happen, i feel with hollowness.
Suddenly go Muar, suddenly go Malacca, Then back hometown, PD, Then KL, then UKM, and JB. Suddenly meet this friend, suddenly that friend, life really float and float....
Its really lovely when meet friends, very sweet~duno how to describe the happiness when i meet UO friends. my forever lovely college/ hostel. But at the same time, i feel scared, when alone.

I like travel. But how come i ll travel in this way.

My weaknesses, very fast to show off, once i step into this society, as fresh graduate. I very low confident, really timid to take risk, very cautious...

I must get back my spirit~SMILE make a days

1 comment:

~dolph~ said...

all the best dear!=)Let us all learn together!