Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year 1st post

long time din write post...
i found out my writing skills becoming rot,
i almost dunno to start my words.

NEW YEAR, 2010
what should i write in my 1st 2010 post?
Do a reflection and new resolution la~


REFLECTION:
after 3 years strive hard in my university life, it cause badly to my brain. I gain a huge headache everytime after working hard. It made me dizzy too all the time.

There are too many task i need to accomplish and i found out most the time i almost workout. Time super not enough and i have a bad time management.


NEW RESOLUTION:
built back my health!
become more efficient in my task. Doing works according priority and never postpone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that y time management is very important.

happy new year!!!

health ar!me also.

~dolph~ said...

Happy New Year! And wishing you the very best in achieving your new year resolution!=)